PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Warfighter Feedback / Issues

KageKaze
03-13-2017, 07:41 PM
Overall I have no issues with Warfighter so far, it's been pretty well put together. I did notice that the rulebook on State #1 has been imported as an "Infinibag". Found this out by accident when I dropped an item on it and the rulebook kept spawning that object! It was quite funny.

I would like to request that the tokens used for XP and counters (ammo, bandages, etc) be stackable is possible. It makes it kinda easier to deal with. If there'd be a problem with the fact that you have to flip over the top ammo token from time to time, then I'd at least like to request the XP and counters that have no unique back side to be stackable for ease of counting.

Lucky seven
03-24-2017, 06:06 PM
These changes were implemented in Update v8.9

I did notice that the rulebook on State #1 has been imported as an "Infinibag". Found this out by accident when I dropped an item on it and the rulebook kept spawning that object! It was quite funny. Now Fixed

If there'd be a problem with the fact that you have to flip over the top ammo token from time to time, then I'd at least like to request the XP and counters that have no unique back side to be stackable for ease of counting. Implemented

Thanks for the Feedback :)