Thread: Looking for mod maker [COMMUNITY]

Looking for mod maker [COMMUNITY]

Hello everybody. I love making board games but I'm not so good with making mods. If anybody likes to and knows how to make mods I would love to get together with you. I basically have one game developed that could be turned into a mod right away, and we could make games in the future as well. I'm not looking to make money on this so it would just be for fun, and it would be original content. Thanks. (And moderators, sorry if this is in the wrong place.)

Are you looking for an artist or just someone to convert your ready-art into TTS components? Boards, cards, and tiles are all incredibly easy to input. If all you needs is getting it into TTS, I could probably talk you through it or otherwise help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin_Foil View Post
    Are you looking for an artist or just someone to convert your ready-art into TTS components? Boards, cards, and tiles are all incredibly easy to input. If all you needs is getting it into TTS, I could probably talk you through it or otherwise help you out.
    I have some art ready for the first game. Long-term I would like someone who can do artwork stuff. I did find out how to implement the cards, but I had problems with the custom dice. I know absolutely nothing about modeling and this game absolutely requires custom d6's. I hear it's easy to make custom d6's, but I don't have the programs to do it and I know if I try learning it I'm just going to run into problem after problem. I think the long-term solution is to find someone who actually knows how to do this stuff. There are some tokens as well in this first game. Can you do stuff like the custom dice?

While I've never done dice before, I have no reason to believe it would be that difficult to figure out (especially 6-sided dice). I am no 3D artist (or any sort of artist), but I can usually fumble around enough with SketchUp to make tokens, tiles, and the like. If you have the artwork uploaded somewhere, post a link and I'll see what I can do.

Oh, and in case you don't know how TTS handles custom stuff, it's all web links. You have to save your images somewhere you can link to and the same goes with your 3D objects. Personally, I use Imgur for my images and Pastebin for my 3D object files.

I'm good with 3d modeling and have experience with importing them in the game. Tell me what you need and I will make it for ya!