Created a page on Wikipedia for Tabletop Simulator
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabletop_Simulator

It needs a few more things like:
    • Screenshots of the various game modes
      Other publisher information
      Steam info
      Links to the article from other wikipedia articles
      Review by other wikipedia editors

Anyway, it's a start, but at least it's somewhat presentable at the moment. Hope you like it.

Wikipedia Page for Tabletop Simulator

How cool, our very own Wikipedia!

Thanks Chris!

A very nice page indeed tbh

Revision: 23:36, 27 March 2014 removed Kimi's last name from the page and it wasnt a logged in user nor did they leave a message as to why.

jay_rab said

Revision: 23:36, 27 March 2014 removed Kimi's last name from the page and it wasnt a logged in user nor did they leave a message as to why.

Ok, looks like it was a Robo edit by Russbot, which it think is some kind of cleanup bot. It might be that we need to remove the titles, and just have a list of the 3 artists names.

Chris_Walker said

jay_rab said

Ok, looks like it was a Robo edit by Russbot, which it think is some kind of cleanup bot. It might be that we need to remove the titles, and just have a list of the 3 artists names.

I think if you put titles in () as I have seen titles and working years put along the names like that without any problems.

for example on the youtube page they have it like so:
    Susan Wojcicki (CEO)
    Chad Hurley (Advisor)

jay_rab said

I think if you put titles in () as I have seen titles and working years put along the names like that without any problems.

Susan Wojcicki (CEO)
    Chad Hurley (Advisor)

Appreciate the tip, Ok, It's been updated, we'll see if the changes stick. Also, thanks for pointing this out.

Chris_Walker said

jay_rab said

Susan Wojcicki (CEO)
    Chad Hurley (Advisor)

Appreciate the tip, Ok, It's been updated, we'll see if the changes stick. Also, thanks for pointing this out.

No problem, personally i am not a fan of Wikipedia as there is generally alot of touching of pages were the editors really have no interest in what they are editing or some are even bots for that matter, but I am fairly use to wiki's in general so I know my way around the framework.

Oops sorry, that was me. For the time being, I'm kind of just being "Kimiko", as such taking out my last name (except in game). Sorry for the confusion.

Kimi said

Oops sorry, that was me. For the time being, I'm kind of just being "Kimiko", as such taking out my last name (except in game). Sorry for the confusion.

And here we thought it was a vast cyber conspiracy against you. Ok, we'll I've restored your edit, your honor intact.

Haha no worries, but thanks

public awareness kimi, soon you will have to go under the alias Ki lol

jay_rab said

public awareness kimi, soon you will have to go under the alias Ki lol

Or just "K". That might be kind of nice.

page has been deleted by Kelapstick, I would challenge this if you need help just say so.

jay_rab said

page has been deleted by Kelapstick, I would challenge this if you need help just say so.

Thanks, currently the page has been moved to [url="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Chris_walkerntm/Tabletop_Simulator"]. The wikipedia editor said that the page was not encyclopedic enough and referred me to read through the page creation guidelines, improve the page then submit it for re-reinstatement. I've been pretty frustrated by this, but haven't devoted any time to investigate the necessary changes. If you're willing and able, I'd invite you to go to town!

Thank you!

This is simply a matter of appeal, before sending this to deletion review we can contact the admin directly and try to resolve it, I made sure to lay out reasons why the delete should be reverted and hopefully they will be willing to address this in a timely manner. I will keep you posted.

Here is the deletion review post: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipediaeletion_review/Log/2014_May_13

when commenting on it please make sure to follow these guidelines:

Commenting in a deletion review
    In the deletion review discussion, please:

Endorse the original closing decision; or
    Relist on the relevant deletion forum (usually Articles for deletion); or
    List, if the page was speedy deleted outside of the established criteria and you believe it needs a full discussion at the appropriate forum to decide if it should be deleted; or
    Overturn the original decision and optionally an (action) per the Guide to deletion. For a keep decision, the default action associated with overturning is delete and vice versa. If an editor desires some action other than the default, they should make this clear; or
    Allow recreation of the page if new information is presented and deemed sufficient to permit recreation.
    Remember that Deletion Review is not an opportunity to (re-)express your opinion on the content in question. It is an opportunity to correct errors in process (in the absence of significant new information), and thus the action specified should be the editor's feeling of the correct interpretation of the debate.

In this case if you are in support of having the page restored you would have your first word bolded and being Overturn