Thread: Game Crashes on Selection of any Game

Game Crashes on Selection of any Game

The only thing I have been able to do is complete the tutorial up until I try to flip the table. On selection of any game in the single-player menu, the game crashes. When running the game from console (with sudo), the loading screen appears, but crashes before the menu is loaded.
    I am running Lubuntu 14.04.2 LTS x86_64 with kernel version Linux 3.16.0-38-generic(x86_64) with 8gb of ram and an AMD A8 5600K APU (Radeon HD 7560D) with the most recent drivers (checked 3D Acceleration with glxgears).
    I have attempted the suggestions of switching settings from Performance to Quality in Catalyst Control Center, and I have tried many different resolutions (windowed and full screen).
    After the crashes I could not find any error/crash log, but I did find the Player.log file in ~/.config/unity3d/Berserk Games/Tabletop Simulator.
    Attached are the 2 Player.log files (with steam and with console).
    Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Have you tried verifying the integrity of the game?

Yes, I had tried verifying the integrity of the game, and I had tried reinstalling. Unless there has been an update since 5.0.2, the game will not work with my setup on Lubuntu. Are there any distributions with confirmed support ( I am thinking my APU might not be powerful enough for the physics and rendering) ?

I have exactly the same problem, my distro is Manjaro x64, kernel 4.1 RC with Catalyst drivers v15.20 (HD7850); I tried the game with the open drivers and works well but the open drivers is not a great option for me, I play other games that not work with the open drivers like Dead Island and Metro 2033 Redux....

Any linux players got some advice? (I'm not well versed linux)

The game works with open-source drivers (which is good enough for me), so this may be an issue with AMD's proprietary Linux driver. Thank you.