Thread: Ready to start a roleplaying game

Ready to start a roleplaying game

Hey everyone!

I'm very excited about the recent patch for TTS, and I'd like to get a small campaign going to test out the system. I'm looking for up to seven people to join me in a bi-weekly (meaning every two weeks) game. First of all, I want to see what people are interested in playing! Below are a few campaigns I've run before that I would feel comfortable with.

1. Kick in the Door (Simple dungeon crawler, light-hearted)
    2. Cyber Corps (A high-tech espionage game, gritty)
    3. Goblins in SPAAACE (Skeptical Sci-Fi Game, half-baked)
    4. The Cost of Power (A magic focused game, investigator style high-fantasy)
    5. The Quest for MacGuffin (Age of Sail style game, low-fantasy)
    6. Myths of Pangaea (Early bronze age style game, very heroic)

After we get some interest I can release me email for character sheets.

I would be interested. I'm curious how you're planning on doing it, though. Will we be using TTS with a Wiki?

I'm interested as well, I only have limited experience with RPGs, but it definitely sounds like fun!

One of the things I want to test out is the voice chat, ideally I would set the scenes and parse actions through that but I can run through text if necessary. Setting up a wiki is a hassle, so I would probably use google docs/dropbox instead so that the players and I could share character sheets. Otherwise the "custom" table and a custom deck should keep things pretty smooth, I think.

The most exciting thing for me is using the "Save Table" function so that we could pick up from where we left off smoothly.

comfortable grey said
    I'm very excited about the recent patch for TTS, and I'd like to get a small campaign going to test out the system. I'm looking for up to seven people to join me in a bi-weekly (meaning every two weeks) game. First of all, I want to see what people are interested in playing! Below are a few campaigns I've run before that I would feel comfortable with.

I would be interested in seeing how this would play out.

Cool! Glad we have some interest. I'd like to continue this in the "Looking For Players" section of the site

http://www.berserk-games.com/forum/looking-for-players/127/#p942

I locked this, since you've got it covered in the other thread. Thanks!