Thread: Tabletop Simulator folder does not exist in "Documents/My Games"

Question Tabletop Simulator folder does not exist in "Documents/My Games"

I just recently bought this game yesterday, and I have been having too many problems to count. First off, my whole folder that is supposed to be located in My Games, is not even there. People have said that all you need to do is "save a new game in single player" for it to be created, but the problem is that whenever I try to save a game, absolutely nothing shows up in the save menu. AND NOW I try to exit the game, and the quit button is unoperational, so I am left to force quit the game through task manager. So I can't load any of the workshop files because the "Tabletop Simulator" folder is nowhere to be found. So what is up with my game? I am so unsure of where to start, and what is the main problem. I have tried Verifying the Integrity of Cache, restarting my computer, reinstalling the game, and my drivers are all up to date. Anything would help. Thanks.

Nothing more frustrating when a game just wont seem to work

first its probable best seeing where your mod save location is set to at the moment.

on the main page hit configuration then look to the mod save location at the bottom.

[URL=http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/Scrapbinner/media/Table%20top%20simulator/2015-09-10_00001_zpss3uhjoor.jpg.html][/URL]

The mod save location is currently "Documents". Both of the options seem to give the same result of nothing

Anyone have any ideas?? I love this game, I am just very frustrated why no one else really seems to be having the same issue as me.

Try launching on the game as admin, maybe it's a permissions issue.