Thread: Tablet without a bezel

Tablet without a bezel

It would be nice to have an option on the tablet that is thinner without the bezel (or perhaps very little edge), almost like a token where it could lay flatter on the table.

This way you could make it large and lay it in the middle table for something like Roll20 to use maps without it sticking up in the air, looking like a 24 inch monitor laid on the table.

Yes, good idea. It should be an option to replace surface texture of the table with internet browser. There is no need for another model.

by the way, how to you get roll20 to launch on tablet. I couldn't get it to load.

Playing around last night, I realized you could use that new 3D Style "move tool" to drop the tablet through the table... thus dropping it where I could only see the screen. This works pretty well actually.

As for Roll20, it gripes and moans, and gives error. If you just close the error box and reload the page a few times, it eventually will load. Not sure how well it will work in practice yet. My only real goal in Roll20 is to get the map to show