Thread: Keep disconnecting from my friends servers/Friends repeatedly disconnect from me

Keep disconnecting from my friends servers/Friends repeatedly disconnect from me

Windows 10
    NVIDIA GTX 870M

Whenever I try to play with my friends, I will be disconnected after a short amount of time. Or if I am hosting, they will be disconnected in a short amount of time. I have already tried port forwarding 11155.

You might want to check your router settings. Are you getting any messages in chat? What is your internet connection like? Have you tried using the proxy server settings at all? (advanced)

Hi there,
    I have a similar problem...a friend of mine gets kicked from my games after a few seconds. I can join his games and won't get kicked though. Can you explain to me, what the problem might be and how exactly fix it. I'm sorry English isn't my main language. I tried normal hosting and advanced with standard proxy settings...
    I use Windows 10
    Thank you in advance :-)

It's really hard to say as it can be a various number of reasons, from the router, to the internet connection, etc. He'll have to do some tweaking on his end to find out what the issue might be. Also if he gets kicked from everyone's servers and not just yours.