Thread: Change Order of Deck

Change Order of Deck

Is there no way besides shuffeling until you get the result you want to change the order of the deck? I have 3 cards and would like to put certain cards on top depending on the button. I am using a state workaround but want to avoid the overhead of loading the states in each time.

Your deck only has 3 cards? Or you have 3 buttons to pull 3 specific cards to the top of a bigger deck?

You can use takeObject to pull the 3 cards and place them immediately above the deck so they end up on top. It is the only way I can think to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrStump View Post
    You can use takeObject to pull the 3 cards and place them immediately above the deck so they end up on top. It is the only way I can think to do it.
    Yeah I thought of this but would rather avoid any frame delay. Changing states also results in a frame delay before I may act on the deck and there is no callback function and you can not yield in a button function. They should add callback functions for setting states just like taking objects.

Don't get me started on how many functions should have a callback ability but don't.