Are there any tips and stuff you guys have for me?

Current setup, I have the players making their character sheets and sending me information to have my own copy.

I downloaded packs of miniatures and tile sets and stuff from the workshop and used that to build my maps (and let people choose their minis for their heros).
I plan to use this to prebuild areas, save games, and then as players progress into different areas, save those zones as their own games, and just utilize a saved object container to persist any items we need to between zones

I am utilizing hidden zones to hide full areas of the map that the players cant see.

Some issues I forsee:
Is there a way to easily mark areas as traps for the dm to see but not tip the players off that something is there? (hidden tooltips, or other notes. maybe hidden objects or something?)
If not, I can always just write it down on some paper, and keep it to my side.

Can you think of any easy ways to hide monster data on specific items such that the players cant see it?
Again i can just take notes out of game, but it would be nice to digitize this. (i could also use my own hidden zone play are to take digital notes)

Are there any other tips and suggestions you guys have? I am going to be playing with 2-3 people who never played DnD before, and I want it to be a good experience for them.