Thread: Permission Error Atom Cant save more than one time

Unhappy Permission Error Atom Cant save more than one time

Hey guys,
    I have a serious problem with the atom tts plugin and the communication with tts.

The problem occurs after I load the scripts with ctrl + shift + l.
    When I try to change a lua file in atom and then wanna save it with ctrl + shift + s a error occurs, atom closes all tabs and opens the welcome tab and
    I can no longer communicate with tts through atom (no shortcut works).
    When I save it the first time through atom it works but only one time. After that I always need to restart atom and then it works again for the first time.

This error is in the console:

Code:
    Uncaught Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Users\Toni\AppData\Local\Temp\TabletopSimulator\Tabletop Simulator Lua\Block Square.cf25b5.ttslua'
    at Object.fs.openSync (fs.js:584:18)
    at Object.module.(anonymous function) [as openSync] (ELECTRON_ASAR.js:173:20)
    at FileHandler.create (file:///C:/Users/Toni/.atom/packages/tabletopsimulator-lua/lib/tabletopsimulator-lua.coffee:230:14)
    at readFilesFromTTS (file:///C:/Users/Toni/.atom/packages/tabletopsimulator-lua/lib/tabletopsimulator-lua.coffee:329:11)
    at handleMessage (file:///C:/Users/Toni/.atom/packages/tabletopsimulator-lua/lib/tabletopsimulator-lua.coffee:1455:7)
    at Socket. (file:///C:/Users/Toni/.atom/packages/tabletopsimulator-lua/lib/tabletopsimulator-lua.coffee:1637:9)
    at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:191:7)
    at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:178:18)
    at Socket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:136:10)
    at TCP.onread (net.js:560:20)

Halfway Solution:

[url]http://www.berserk-games.com/forums/showthread.php?5066-urgent-Atom-has-stopped-quot-reloading-quot-after-save&p=22129&posted=1#post22129[/url]

Is your firewall blocking the internal traffic, perhaps? Might be identifying it as an issue. What firewall/antivirus do you use? If you disable it temporally, does it fix the issue? What about whitelisting both atom and tabletop simulator?