Thread: Dice floating numbers?

Dice floating numbers?

It would be nice if the dice had a little floating number on the side it landed on. Sometimes it's a bit of a pain to have to zoom into at D20 after a game, and if this would be put in, the ability to turn that floating number on and off in case the dice I would be using would be an easy to see white D6 dice. Thanks for the listen

Dice floating numbers?

If you could toggle it, having it in chat (20D rolls 7!) would work.

Dice floating numbers?

I was thinking more along the lines of a roll results window that shows up after rolling. It might be best to have this as a toggle option. Some people may want to keep the more strict board feel. Example image:

Dice floating numbers?

Maybe just have the number show above the cursor when you're about to pick up the dice? Like the way it tells you what number of cards are in a deck.

Dice floating numbers?

Matt said

Maybe just have the number show above the cursor when you're about to pick up the dice? Like the way it tells you what number of cards are in a deck.

I would be in favor of this solution the most, though you would lose out on calculating it.

Dice floating numbers?

Matt said

Definitely the simplest solution and in line with what's already in game.