Thread: Need help with game recommendations to play friends I

Need help with game recommendations to play friends I

I just bought two 4 pack bundles yesterday for me and my gf and six of our friends who we normally play physical board games with, like Zombicide, Catan, Scythe, Gloomhaven, etc.

I haven't jumped into the game yet, but it looks a little overwhelming right now with all of the various editions of these games on the workshop and just needing some assistance on where to even begin.

Are there any games that are easy to figure out and play that would be a good entry level type game for us to learn the ropes on how this all works?

I'm very intrigued with this game and the idea of playing physical games digitally, but could use some guidance around finding the quality games too. Thanks

I would say start with playing around with the physics so you get used to how things move around. You can just load up some checkers or chess, throw things around, just have fun with it so you know what your limitations are and can get used to moving the camera around.

I also HIGHLY suggest watching the advanced control videos that TTS put out. They can explain a lot of features the tutorial doesn't really go over. (found here: [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGPdpGn0DCM&list=PLA16SF2eexlWiQWHdwF-AhSHPipXu8tXo[/url])

After that it might be best to play something you know fairly well, so you're not trying to learn a game AND the controls (not that you couldn't do that).

As for finding games, that's a bit of a learning process over time. Searching the workshop can give tons of results based on the game. The only thing you can really do is load them up and find the ones you like the best. You can always unsubscribe when you find ones you don't like.