Thread: Ability to mass select resources in cloud manager for mass move and delete

Ability to mass select resources in cloud manager for mass move and delete

IMO, a powerful quality of life feature would be to be able to mass select items in the cloud manager to move and delete.... that is about it.. this one change would vastly improve the modding scene by making it super easy to use steam cloud rather than off site links.. making the mods stable and no longer constantly getting broken links.

If there is a way to mass move or delete files than I would love to know how!
    My Boardgame uTube chan - Tragic's Table Top
    BGG Guild of BoardGame uTubers - Tube Tables

While a UI solution would be nice, you can already do this by going to the corresponding folders on your local computer and using your OS to do it. Depending on how you installed TS, you should have, somewhere, a TS folder with sub-folders like Mods, Saves, etc. These contain the files for Mods, Save, etc. Using your OS, you should be able to manipulate these files as needed (i.e. mass copy, mass delete, mass move, etc).

This dose not seem to work at all. If you upload and sort into directories in the app, those directories are not replicated in userdata in your steam app id sections... and none of the cloud data is stored in the TTS save game / mod / save objects folders. Also, moving them into dirs does not change them in the cloud or in the tts cloud manager viewer, as far as I can tell.
    My Boardgame uTube chan - Tragic's Table Top
    BGG Guild of BoardGame uTubers - Tube Tables

Quote Originally Posted by Tragic View Post
    This dose not seem to work at all. If you upload and sort into directories in the app, those directories are not replicated in userdata in your steam app id sections... and none of the cloud data is stored in the TTS save game / mod / save objects folders. Also, moving them into dirs does not change them in the cloud or in the tts cloud manager viewer, as far as I can tell.
    Hmmm...Interesting. I will have a look at that when I get home. I could have sworn that my Cloud Manager was replicated locally.