Thread: Game Crashes anytime I try to start a new game.

Game Crashes anytime I try to start a new game.

So anytime I try to start my own game in TTS it crashes immediately after a message/green bar fills up(see attached screenshot). I have no issues joining random players or friends of mine but when ever they try to give me host it will crash in the same way. All this started happening with the v12.2 update, I'm not sure if it's related or if it's something I have done but I would really like some help on this, Please and Thank you!

Looking for a fix, I have tried all sorts of things from reinstalling the game, Verified the game files, I have deleted all save data including backup data. I have tried resetting W10 as well as a fresh install and still getting the problem.

My rig:
    OS Version: 1909
    OS Build: 18363.476
    CPU: i7-4790k
    Ram: 16gb 1866
    GPU: RTX 2080 hybrid
    GPU Driver V: 441.41

Untitled.jpg
    Last edited by ElmosDaddy; 12-06-2019 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Adding to post.

My spouse has been having the same issue since the same time. I have attempted every thing I have seen in forum posts, and my own trial and error. And I have not received any feedback from the developer despite several attempts. I really hope there is a fix for this at some point. I did find that it seems to be tied to scripting. There are some games that can be run that does not have scripting or have light scripting which do not cause crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Celphish View Post
    My spouse has been having the same issue since the same time. I have attempted every thing I have seen in forum posts, and my own trial and error. And I have not received any feedback from the developer despite several attempts. I really hope there is a fix for this at some point. I did find that it seems to be tied to scripting. There are some games that can be run that does not have scripting or have light scripting which do not cause crashes.
    Nah this isn't my problem, immediately as TTS loads in a sandbox table it crashes like this, I don't get the opportunity to load in a game at all.