Thread: VR fog of war

Lightbulb VR fog of war

VR is amazing in TTS, depending on how you use it, but I think there could be something that could make it better, which would be proper fog of war.

Perhaps make fog of war be revealed by actual player characters who are in VR. I wish I could actually select the player and give them properties like that.
    It would be great if fog of war looked more fog like and interacted with VR

Quote Originally Posted by BlackResuru View Post
    VR is amazing in TTS, depending on how you use it, but I think there could be something that could make it better, which would be proper fog of war.

Perhaps make fog of war be revealed by actual player characters who are in VR. I wish I could actually select the player and give them properties like that.
    It would be great if fog of war looked more fog like and interacted with VR
    I my opinion, Fog of War first needs an overhaul in both non-VR and VR. Currently Fog of War does not seem to take objects into consideration. For example, a revealing characters enters a room. The area around the revealing character get shown. Now, let assume the room as two door - the one you came in through and another one. If the revealing character moves up to the wall or other door, the area around the revealing character is revealed - including the area past the wall and door. This means, for example, if the neighboring room has a bunch of baddies waiting at the door, that will get revealed (unless the GM hides them).