Thread: Error loading Save games: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Exclamation Error loading Save games: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

on the screen to choose the games, all my saves appear without an image and with the name BROKEN, when I open the save & loads folder, there is none there and the message "Error loading Save games: Object reference not set to an instance of an object".
    I already tried to reinstall the game, and it gives the same message, on another computer that had the game installed, it gave the same thing, apparently they are broken in the cloud, how can I solve this?

saves broken.jpg saves broken2.jpg

I identified that the SaveFileInfos.json file was referring to some saves as NULL, I edited the file leaving only the integral saves and when I started the game he completed the file with the other saves, everything went back to normal.