Thread: Blood Rage DLC bug

Blood Rage DLC bug

I am unable to advance to the start draft phase each age. I get the following error code:

Error in Script (Global) function <StartDraftClicked>: chunk_3687,4-692,5): attempt to index a nil value

Any suggestions? Thanks

I don't understand.
    This is a paid DLC, and I don't see much support.
    I face plenty scripting bug messages like the one you mention (and including the one you mention).
    Another point for an official paid DLC: it got the drafting at 2 players wrong. At 2 players, we draft 2 cards each turn instead of 1: and the scripting doesn't let you do so, and doesn't let you go on if you took more than 1 card...
    Moreover, Hotseat doesn't seem to work. Not able to clic on the 2/3/4 players setup box once in game, although every one is seated (2 players).
    It has been said in plenty Steam reviews for the DLC, and I never saw any reaction from Berserk Games...
    A small documentation of this DLC would be nice too: especially if it awaits special UNTOLD actions from the user for some part of the script to work...
    Last edited by zifnab; 04-04-2020 at 05:46 AM.

I get the same error when loading a save game

Quote Originally Posted by KebWo View Post
    I am unable to advance to the start draft phase each age. I get the following error code:

Error in Script (Global) function <StartDraftClicked>: chunk_3687,4-692,5): attempt to index a nil value

Any suggestions? Thanks
    I get a similar error when I try to load a save game:

Error in Script (Global) function <OnLoad>: chunk_3687,4-692,5): attempt to index a nil value

is there any support for this DLC? If not how can I get a refund for it?

There are known problems with hotSeat. I do recommend that you visit the official tabletop simulator discord, (you can search it up on the web), and chat with the folks there they may be able to help you better than I.