Thread: How do I turn off the music... (!!please!!)

Question How do I turn off the music... (!!please!!)

I really don't want to have to keep muting my computer whenever I load this otherwise wonderful program up, it grates on my soul like a rusty nail being dragged along an endless blackboard.

Given the hundreds of tweaks an options available surely one turns off the themetune.

I don't think there's an option for that, but you can for example bind volume down for your mouse side click.

Quote Originally Posted by lukas3428 View Post
    I don't think there's an option for that, but you can for example bind volume down for your mouse side click.
    You have confirmed my worst fears, what sort of a twisted sadist would hardcode this... one more option, that's all it would need.

(On a more serious note I use my PC for other things at the same time and the music is really causing an issue with mic and live streaming apps!)

Quote Originally Posted by Highdown View Post
    You have confirmed my worst fears, what sort of a twisted sadist would hardcode this... one more option, that's all it would need.

(On a more serious note I use my PC for other things at the same time and the music is really causing an issue with mic and live streaming apps!)
    the main menu theme music can be turned off, not sure about that launch sound though
    tts sound.jpg