Thread: Taking cards from hand zone gives strange behaviour (2 cards/selection area)

Taking cards from hand zone gives strange behaviour (2 cards/selection area)

Sometimes, when I use the mouse to try to take a card from a hand zone, instead of taking the card it is closest to the middle of, it will take every card that the hand covers. It will also draw out a selection box when moving away from the hand zone. I have to return to the main menu to start a new session for this to go away.

I've seen this many times now. Only in Hotseat mode, but that is where I'm spending most of my time, as I'm writing a script.

Have a look at the video to see what I mean.

Last edited by SadGamerGeek; 05-11-2020 at 02:07 PM.

Hotseat mode has many problems. If you can do some scripting, I wrote a turn management script that avoids many of the problems. Look up turnButton in the workshop if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by cche View Post
    Hotseat mode has many problems. If you can do some scripting, I wrote a turn management script that avoids many of the problems. Look up turnButton in the workshop if you are interested.
    Thanks. I’ve been using Hotseat mode to test out scripting I’m doing for UNO. I have actually recently abandoned trying to get my script to work with the built in turn system (couldn’t seem to set initial turn) and reverted to creating my own, very simple turn system. Not sure how I can avoid having to use hotseat mode when testing it out though...