Thread: Notebook - Help Please

Question Notebook - Help Please

I am not sure this is the right place to post this, so forgive me if this belongs elsewhere. I can't understand the Notebook. I'm a smart guy. I've just about got a game built, and I'm working out how to handle score tracking, part of which requires some secret keeping. I found some useful mods, and I'm trying them out. One uses the Notebook.

I am trying to simply enter notes as Black (GM) and as White (a player, so I can test things out) and Gray (instructions for the players who will play the game later). I read the instructions on how to use the Notebook. It took me a while to understand what they were talking about, but I finally created a new tab as the White Player. Yay! Then, I went back to create the needed tab as the Black, and my White Player tab is now black, and I can't view it as the White Player.

I am thoroughly confused by this UI.

Help!

Of course, as soon as I got frustrated enough to post for help, I figured it out.
    I would suggest that the instructions for using the Notebook are confusing. They should explain that if you are interacting with the Notebook, perhaps to create a game or set something up, you need to be mindful of what color YOU are selected to be in relation the colors of the tabs you are creating.

Quote Originally Posted by Anvil View Post
    Of course, as soon as I got frustrated enough to post for help, I figured it out.
    I would suggest that the instructions for using the Notebook are confusing. They should explain that if you are interacting with the Notebook, perhaps to create a game or set something up, you need to be mindful of what color YOU are selected to be in relation the colors of the tabs you are creating.
    Good suggestion, but you still might want to change the prefix of the thread to SOLVED.