Thread: shuffling one card from one deck into another deck of cards?

shuffling one card from one deck into another deck of cards?

Am i missing something here? I cant seem to shuffle one card from a different deck into another deck of cards. Because of how the game works, I cant make the card to be shuffled in part of the deck its getting shuffled into - that has to come from a separate deck.

thanks in advance for any replies!!!

This normally works. Are you sure that the card is actually a card? You cannot mix tiles with cards. The other issue is that the cards must be approximately the same scale. If you have a tiny card and have scaled it up to match a larger sized card deck there can be an issue. If you can share the mod with the problem, I'd be interested to look.

Quote Originally Posted by cche View Post
    This normally works. Are you sure that the card is actually a card? You cannot mix tiles with cards. The other issue is that the cards must be approximately the same scale. If you have a tiny card and have scaled it up to match a larger sized card deck there can be an issue. If you can share the mod with the problem, I'd be interested to look.
    oh - thanks for the reply. Yes it is a card. It may be a different size that i scaled though - that could be it! Unfortunately im a noobie and dont know how to share my mod to partake in your generous offer to look at it. Is it easy for me to share it? I just have it saved to "games" then "save and load". thanks again i would love for you to take a look at it

Quote Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
    oh - thanks for the reply. Yes it is a card. It may be a different size that i scaled though - that could be it! Unfortunately im a noobie and dont know how to share my mod to partake in your generous offer to look at it. Is it easy for me to share it? I just have it saved to "games" then "save and load". thanks again i would love for you to take a look at it

oh my gosh i feel so incredibly dumb! Im so sorry to waste your time. I just found out that the card wasnt able to be shuffled in the other deck because it was flipped! The card is the same on both sides, so i didnt realize it. So, just to try it - i flipped the card, and now it can get shuffled in no problem! SORRY!!!

Welcome to the weird world of tabletop simulator!