Thread: Custom Tokens

Custom Tokens

Hello, hopefully, someone has an idea how I could solve this.

I am working on the script for Pandemic Legacy, which would automate decal placement. The point of the script is to place a custom token on top of a card at the point that you want to add a new decal.
    I have it working for the most part, apart from one element - scale. Different tokens have different size and having one scale setting for all of them looks bad.
    Is there some way to find out what the physical size of the custom token is? It obviously is a function of the image size used for creating a token, but I can't think of any way to check image size either.

In advance thank you for any help.

Edit:
    I didn't manage to solve it directly, but I just worked around that issue. To get image size I have written small python script, which parses .json file of the save, looks for all links to images and creates a table of URL to image size.
    If anyone has a better solution I would be very happy to hear it.

I still have another issue, which I am not sure how to resolve. I can now create decals with right proportion, but whatever I do I can't seem to get decals to be of the same size as the tokens that they are created from.
    Last edited by jakub530; 09-25-2020 at 03:16 PM.