Thread: Whenever joining multiplayer game, get stuck seeing a gray ciricle

Whenever joining multiplayer game, get stuck seeing a gray ciricle

Whenever I attempt to join a multiplayer game, I get stuck looking at an empty area with only a gray circle and text telling me to choose my color, nothing else loads. Can not see other people and wherever I try to host, others can not connect to me. Single player works fine, it just messes up when I attempt to join any multiplayer game.

Using windows 10, on version 12.4.2.

Thank you for your time.

My friend and I are both having this same exact problem. We try to load multiplayer games and whenever the other tries to join, we only see a gray circle telling us to go into spectator mode, but clicking on it does nothing. When we make the tables individually it works fine.

Yeah, most of the time my computer crashes whenever I click the gray circle. My computer is not old, it came out last year. Out of my group of friends, only I am having this problem. So annoying, I am unable to play with them.

I just started having this issue last night! I've been playing a game with a friend for a while now, and last night we went to resume play. He couldn't connect, and I couldn't join any of his (or any other game).
    Windows 10
    TTS v12.4.3

Same with me. Also Windows 10 (Home) and TTS v12.4.3. I do not have this problem with my MacBook Pro running on the same home network.

- - - Updated - - -

I should also mention I’ve tried disabling Windows Defender firewall (all networks) and it still does not work.