Thread: Crash on startup (mac OS 10.10)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Crash on startup (mac OS 10.10)

First post, so please forgive any classic blunders. I haven't found success with either Google or a forum search here, so posting away...

My friend recently purchased TS (via Steam) so that we could play games at a distance, standard fare. As of yet, I haven't been able to get the game to run properly: it loads the Berserk logo (w/ audio), goes to a splash/load screen, then crashes before seeing the main menu (repeatedly verified, at least a dozen times now with no successful instance). It's probably worth noting that the game loads at a weird resolution: the computer is 1280/900 (if I remember right; or something close), but the game loads in windowed form about 1/2 screen tall, 1 1/2 screens wide (I can pull it over a bit before the crash happens).
    Attempts I have made:
    -verified game cache
    -updated & restarted computer
    -uninstall/reinstall
    -force launch options 800/600 (per the Game Issues link, set the options but it didn't change how the game loads- still too wide).
    -checked disk space- as far as I can tell, there's plenty

Attached is the most recent crash report (it's been the same error repeatedly). My apologies if anything comes out strange: macs are not my forte.

Thank you for any time and effort in this matter!
    Attached Files Attached Files